-
June 7th, 2003, 03:19 AM
#611
Inactive Member
I'll see episode II when i get it...
-
June 12th, 2003, 02:10 AM
#612
Inactive Member
Watchin:
Second DVD of Ai Yori Aoshi
-
June 12th, 2003, 02:32 PM
#613
Inactive Member
I got to see til ep 12 of Ai Yori Aoshi. What are you seeing now, Xell?
-
June 13th, 2003, 03:44 AM
#614
Inactive Member
-
June 13th, 2003, 04:29 PM
#615
Inactive Member
... But what if when you arrive there, you see no body who fits the description.... and instead a tall brown haired girl, you find a small, Kawaii looking girl flatchested, blue haired and red eyed? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 13th, 2003, 06:03 PM
#616
Inactive Member
-
June 13th, 2003, 08:55 PM
#617
HB Forum Owner
-
June 13th, 2003, 08:56 PM
#618
Inactive Member
Heh heh ^_^;;
I don't do girls under 14 [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 14th, 2003, 03:34 AM
#619
Inactive Member
I saw yesterday some episodes of "Iketeru Futari" oh my, that series is hilarious! ^^
Imagine you've gotten the cell phone of your father and that suddenly, it sounds, then, a girl at the other side, says "Hi, I'm Alice, I'll do whatever you want this evening at 7:00, i'm tall, and have long brown hair, don't be late"... What would you do?...
-
June 14th, 2003, 03:58 AM
#620
Inactive Member
Screw her brains out [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks